First, let me start off this post by saying that I am extremely grateful for everyone that I received gifts from this Christmas. The true meaning is giving, not receiving, and I enjoyed watching everyone open up presents from our family! Here are just a few of my favorites that I received this year and I can’t wait to use them!
- Sorel Boots – Let me tell you, I needed these and I needed these BAD. Prior to receiving these, I did not have a durable pair of winter boots that had a good amount of traction. A day later and I have already wore them a ton so I could not be more excited about them.
- Lush Bath Bombs – Okay so these were technically won from a present game that I did with my dad’s side of the family but I’m still extremely ecstatic to use them so…
- Victoria’s Secret Bralettes – So when I saw that these were on sale about a month ago, I think I texted my mom at least a hundred times to tell her about them. These bralettes are a very high quality so naturally they are on the pricier end but when I saw them for super cheap, I couldn’t resist.
- Nike Collared Sweatshirt – I never quite saw myself as the person that would wear these types of sweatshirts but let me say, I was COMPLETELY WRONG. This is my favorite sweatshirt that I now own thanks to my boyfriend that I guess knows me better than I know myself…
- Wisconsin Badger Attire – Okay so as many of you have probably already heard, I am debating the possibility of transferring to the University of Wisconsin – Madison next year. With the clothes I received this year, I’m sure most of my family already knows this too…
- Love Your Melon Hats – My favorite part about this company is they promote finding the cure to pediatric cancer with providing stylish hats and apparel that people of all ages can buy and wear. I’d be surprised if you haven’t already heard of this company as they are extremely successful in their efforts!
- Classic II Ugg Boots – Alright so I’ve had the same pair of Ugg Boots for about two years now and they are completely trashed. Originally, I had asked just for the simple and original short boots but my mom found these through a friend that was able to get them for cheaper than the originals! The Classic II’s are weather and waterproof which will be very nice to have in these cold and sloppy Wisconsin winters.
Again, I am so thankful for everything I received as well as being able to spend time and make memories with my entire family. Being home with everyone after my first semester at college was very much needed and I could not be more grateful! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend it with friends and family members!